14 Step Installation Process
14 Reasons to Trust Henderson Glass
to Install Your New Windshield.
- Henderson Glass conducts all installations in accordance with ANSI recognized Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS)
- Henderson Glass uses adhesive systems by Dow Automotive the preferred choice by automobile manufacturers worldwide.
- Henderson Glass endorses the full-cut method that includes the removal of all exterior parts and trim prior to removal of the damaged windshield. The full-cut method reduces the likelihood of stress cracks that may damage the new windshield.
- Henderson Glass cleans all dirt and debris from the pinch weld.
- Henderson Glass incorporates great care to prevent scratching the painted exterior.
- Henderson Glass removes the existing urethane down the 1/16” providing the best possible surface for the application of new urethane.
- Henderson Glass notifies you if corrosion is present on the bonding surface and will inform you of safe, effective solutions.
- Henderson Glass utilizes a professional-grade glass cleaner for cleaning the bonding surface of the new windshield.
- Henderson Glass properly applies primers by Dow Automotive for bonding the urethane adhesive to the windshield and vehicle body.
- Henderson Glass reinstalls a foam dam tape if required by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Henderson Glass will match the urethane adhesive bead profile when applying Dow Automotive adhesive between the vehicle body and glass.
- Henderson Glass applies the windshield using gloves to prevent the transfer of contaminants that may harm the adhesion of urethane to the glass and/or body.
- Henderson Glass cleans the windshield and vacuums all loose debris.
- Henderson Glass processes all paperwork, including insurance claims and promptly, returns your keys.
14 Step Installation Process | Michigan Auto Glass Installation | Michigan Windshield Installation | Michigan Auto Glass Replacement Process